Teaching your child how to count to a certain number in a fun way!
What you need for this activity?
1. Some dough, we have used some kneaded aata from the kitchen
2. A toy hammer or any spoon will do too
Steps to follow:
1. Make small balls using the dough and put them in front of the child
2. Ask the child to smash a specific number of balls with the toy hammer
3. Eg “Smash 2 balls”
4. Ask the child to re shape the balls
5. Repeat the activity with different numbers
6. “Smash 4 balls”
2. Cognitive development
3. Problem solving
Happy learning at home!
Already registered? Log in here